|Posted On||May 31, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$23 per hour|
Findlay, OH area
$20 – $23 per hour (Paid OT & Bonuses)
Job ID # 22675
Our client has been in business for over 100 years! They were family owned and operated for the majority of their existence but were purchased by one of the leading manufacturers in their industry almost 10 years ago. This has led to the creation of a very unique and family friendly culture typically found in smaller companies, but with the support and resources commonly found in larger companies. This company truly has it all! A tremendous benefits package, numerous professional development opportunities, flexible working hours, casual dress code, and family barbeques are only a few of the benefits available to employees at this client.
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional development & numerous growth opportunities
- Uncapped OT and earning potential
Duties of the Project/Design Engineer:
- 2D & 3D Design in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and timelines with varying due dates
- Interact with both customers and internal operations to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Participate in companywide continuous improvement objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Project/Design Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Previous engineering experience (Co-op’s will be considered)
- 3D Design experience is required
- Outgoing personality and ability to interact directly with customers
- Excellent organizational skills and project management abilities
Key skills: 3D & 2D Design, Project Management, SolidWorks
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.