|Posted On||May 31, 2019|
Canal Winchester, OH
$80,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22673
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Manufacturing Engineer with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Develop and lead manufacturing processes to lead to cost effective production, methods, operating standards, and process flow within the welding and final assembly departments of this high-volume automotive facility
- Maintain documentation for PFMEAs, Change-over procedures, APQP, and PPAP
- Coordinate the launch of new programs, new equipment installs, and retrofits
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics, and suggest corrective actions
- Develop process flow diagrams and workplace layouts to increase efficiency and reduce handling
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Welding, or similar Engineering field
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, or similar position within an automotive manufacturing setting
- Special consideration given to welding, metal fabrication, assembly or related manufacturing processes
- The ability to travel to multiple plant locations throughout Ohio as needed daily basis
- Automotive manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.