|Posted On||May 31, 2019|
Civil Engineer (PE Required)
$65,000 – $85,000 plus bonus plan
Job ID # 22677
Our client is a full service architectural and engineering firm situated in urban Cincinnati. As work continues to flow in from clients, work is becoming backlogged until they bring a talented Civil Engineer to their team. Are you looking for new opportunities in a state-of-the-art office and a dynamic team?
- Bonus plan on top of base salary
- Enjoy working on large scale, notable projects
- Centrally located office in Cincinnati
Duties of the Civil Engineer:
- Work with team to help clients accomplish their project goals
- Prepare civil engineering documentation
- Work alongside various disciplines during project completion
- Oversee technical compliance, conformance to codes, and high level of detail for projects
- Review shop drawings, prepare construction submittals, and prepare RFIs
Qualifications of the Civil Engineer:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of AASHTO / ODOT standards
- Experience utilizing MicroStation GEOPAK & AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.