|Posted On||Jun 03, 2019|
$60,000 – $85,000
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 22689
This company invests in their people and their plant. They are an established manufacturer who has been leading the way for many, many years and see a bright future ahead. Our client is in need of a hands-on Electrical Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stable company--long term employees
- Chance to make a difference
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PLC and HMI designing, programming & troubleshooting
- Working hands-on with hydraulic equipment
- Developing BOM
- Resolving any equipment issues
- Working with customers
- Leading equipment trials
To be considered for the Electrical Engineer position, you must have:
- An AS or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of experience
- Be hands-on
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience with PLC and HMI
- Experience with hydraulic equipment (ideally)
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Key Skills: PLC, HMI, Hydraulics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.