|Posted On||Jun 04, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22465
This Columbus based company has several decades of success. They manufacture custom based equipment that continuously are in demand. You will have the opportunity to learn several aspects of mechanical design from industry experts. This company will offer you career stability, excellent work- life balance, and creative work.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will:
- Design custom machinery and equipment
- Design and package systems with servos, VFD, fans, cooling systems, duct work, pressure systems, etc
- Develop Bill of Materials
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the shop
- Review and revise drawings to meet the customers’ needs
Requirements for this role include:
- BSME or BSMET
- 3D CAD experience
- Shop floor experience
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.