|Posted On||Jun 05, 2019|
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22714
Here's your chance to be a changing force at a manufacturing organization that prizes itself for continuous improvement and being a proven industry leader. Our client is expanding in both the United States and Mexico! Known for their excellent culture from the top down, their team is looking to add a Purchasing Coordinator to their team.
- Low turnover
- Fantastic benefits – low premiums and good coverage
- Tremendous internal growth opportunities
Duties of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- Partner with technical/engineering team to quote components and new products
- Collaborate with company manufacturing facilities to purchase from streamline supplier network
- Coordinate supplier ratings, on time delivery, and PPM performance
- Actively work as a team with engineering, operations, and accounting
Qualifications of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- B.S. in Supply Chain or related field
- Bilingual (Spanish) candidates are strongly preferred
- 3+ years of purchasing experience within a manufacturing organization
- Ability to travel up to 20% to plants in US and Mexico
Key Skills: Purchasing, MRO, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.