|Posted On||Jun 07, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$27 per hour|
$22.00 – $27.00
Job ID # 22718
Our company helps move America. Without their products, goods could not be transported to their destination. This is your chance to help keep the machines running so those products can keep being manufactured. Currently, our client is in need of Maintenance Technicians. As an employee at this location, you will enjoy a friendly work atmosphere and great benefits that start on Day 1 of employment.
- Day 1 Benefits Eligibility
- Friendly co-workers
- Salary raises each year
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment and facilities
- Perform equipment instillation and part replacement as needed
- Minimize downtime through proactive maintenance
- Ensure safety measures are being followed during maintenance procedures
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proactive maintenance approach
- Electrical maintenance skills desired
- Ability to work off shift
Key skills: Previous manufacturing maintenance, troubleshooting skills, ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.