|Posted On||Jun 10, 2019|
$100,000 – $125,000
Job ID # 22719
Here is an opportunity to join a local manufacturing company that has a proven history of success but still as the feel and potential of a start-up company. They are searching for a Sales Manager to lead their efforts within the Department of Defense (DOD) and other US Government business.
Why should you apply?:
- Awesome growth opportunity
- Unique technologies
- Challenging and rewarding
As a Sales Manager for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with current and potential US Government and DOD customers on new business development ventures
- Obtaining a thorough knowledge of customers manufacturing and technical support needs
- Developing quotes, providing technical solutions, negotiating contract terms
- Developing long-term relationships that will lead to maintaining good business
- Developing strategic short and long-term goals and successfully meeting them
- Traveling to customer sites, trade shows, industry group meetings
- Completing reports to present to customers, corporate executives, and entire company
To be considered for this Sales Manager role you must have:
- Proven accomplishments working with US Government customers
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with a variety of processes and equipment
- A four-year technical degree
- Excellent communication skills; US Citizen
- Ability to travel in US up to 50% of the time
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.