|Posted On||Jun 10, 2019|
$50,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 22720
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to lead this culture inside and outside of the office, by showcasing this company’s brand in a way that encourages new business. The Marketing Coordinator position was developed by a "builder" and the person who fills this role has full creative freedom to grow the marketing efforts while learning new skills in the process.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading marketing campaign efforts (i.e. email marketing, creating marketing materials, light designing, attending tradeshows)
- Creating and editing articles for customers, industry journals, websites, and internal newsletters
- Coordinating media events and trade shows
- Partnering with the Sales and Management teams to deliver marketing material
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, creating documents, record keeping)
- Fostering a positive internal office environment
- Growing social media presence
The skills required for the Marketing Coordinator position include:
- Recent degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business discipline
- Desire to learn and share your own knowledge with a team
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.