|Posted On||Jun 11, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22717
For 50 years, our client has been one of the most innovative and reliable specialty equipment developers in their industry. With high-profile customers in the aerospace, automotive, and medical device sectors and an unparalleled reputation, they are uniquely positioned for future growth and long-term stability. To keep up with demand trends, they are actively looking to hire an Applications Engineer with machine tool industry experience.
Why you should apply:
- Limited travel
- Nation-wide career advancement opportunities
- Industry leader with great name recognition
Duties of the Applications Engineer include:
- Interact regularly with customers to evaluate part and equipment needs to ensure machine tool capabilities are sufficient to meet their demands
- Utilize knowledge of machine tool programming/troubleshooting and CAD-CAM to assist clients in the design, development, and evaluation work pieces.
- Work in tandem with internal engineering and field service teams to ensure proper installation and functionality of equipment
Requirements of the Applications Engineer include:
- Previous experience supporting customers in the machine tool industry
- 2-5 axis troubleshooting skills
- Experience with CAD-CAM, Unigraphics and Mastercam preferred
- CNC machine tools
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.