|Posted On||Jun 11, 2019|
Parkersburg, WV area
$120,000 – $150,000
Job ID # 22731
Our client is searching for a Plant Manager to take their organization to the next level. They have grown by 20% for several years in a row now and will grow by approximately the same rate this year and next. They need a passionate and hands-on operations leader to help them continue their growth. In this position, you will be highly compensated with a tremendous base salary, bonus, relocation assistance, and tremendous benefits. You will be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact for this organization and will have incredible support for SR leadership.
- Tremendous base compensation
- 15% bonus target
- High-level leadership role for organization
The current opening is for a Plant Manager. Main duties include:
- Responsible for the daily management of all plant manufacturing and warehousing operations
- Oversee all aspects of plant performance
- Ensure KPI's are attained in a cost effective and safe manner
- Full enforce all company policies/procedures and remain OSHA compliant
- Develop and implement programs to drive organization World Class Manufacturing standards
- Aid in the recruitment, management, and development of approximately 150+ staff
- Develop standards, systems, and processes to track and optimize performance
- Oversee and direct lean manufacturing and continuous improvement efforts
Qualifications for the Plant Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior management experience in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
- Strong financial analysis and budgeting ability
- Excellent background developing and managing others
- Hands-on, must have hands-on floor presence
- Demonstrated success implementing lean manufacturing principles
- Plant Management
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Personnel Development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.