|Posted On||Jun 13, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22735
Our client is one of the leading steel companies in the United States. They are part of an international group of companies that employ over 50,000 employees worldwide. They have over 2 million square feet of manufacturing space in the U.S. and are continually growing year in and year out. Our client is committed to safety, job stability, quality, and social responsibility. You will be highly compensated in this position and will receive top-notch benefits.
- Tremendous job stability
- Opportunity for career growth
- Highly compensated position
The current opening is for an experienced Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Responsible for product quality assessment and improvement
- Interact with Engineering, Operations, and Management to improve product quality
- Utilize solid metallurgical skills to ensure high quality standards are achieved
- Collect and analyze data for product and process
- Search for ways to improve quality practices and procedures
- Work directly with customers to fully address technical inquiries, resolve any issues
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience working in a steel processing or manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze technical data and make critical decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quality Engineering
- Technical analysis
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.