|Posted On||Jun 14, 2019|
$70,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22734
Since their inception, this equipment builder has provided turnkey solutions for niche industries. Recently, they were purchased by a company that is allowing them to spread their wings. They are currently adding on to their facility, growing business into different markets, and getting full support from corporate. As an employee with this equipment builder, you will enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities and a great benefits package, including profit sharing. Currently, they are looking for a Controls Engineer.
- Growing facility and business
- Profit Sharing
- Job Variety
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Working with customers to determine needs for custom equipment and developing automation solutions
- Assisting with the procurement of parts for equipment
- Programming PLCs, HMIs and other automated equipment
- Adjusting and editing automation programs
- Working with design team, production, and other departments to ensure equipment meets customer needs
- Troubleshooting automation issues during the assembly and start-up of equipment
- Traveling to customer site and overseeing the commission and start-up of equipment
- Working with customer to train on equipment
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- Degree OR equivalent experience with manufacturing automation
- Strong background in programming and troubleshooting PLCs and plant automation
- Ability to communicate with internal departments and customers
- Ability to travel up to 25% (regionally)
Key skills: Automation experience, PLC programming, ability to travel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.