|Posted On||Jun 14, 2019|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22738
A continued uptick in new projects and growth is requiring our client to bring on an additional Mechanical Engineer for their Cincinnati office. As an Engineering Design firm, this company creates drawings for HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and electrical systems.
- Enjoy a smaller company with room for freedom and flexibility
- See your work completed on rewarding real life projects
- Enjoy a location centrally located in the Cincinnati area
Duties of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Interface with clients to create custom designed solutions to their building/architectural needs
- Design mechanical systems for various types of construction projects
- Lead technical design as well as manage specific projects for clients
- Perform load calculations, prepare bid drawings/specifications, and cost estimates.
- Review contractor submittals
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer or similar
- PE license
- 10+ years of experience with HVAC/Plumbing/Piping design
- AutoCAD/Revit experience preferred
- Ability to work independently on projects
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.