|Posted On||Jun 20, 2019|
Charleston, WV area
$65,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 22749
Our client is a leading chemical products manufacturer located in the Charleston, WV area. They are a company dedicated to their employees. Their dynamic work environment provides employees with unique opportunities to learn and grow professionally. By working for this company, you will receive a great base salary, tremendous benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference every day.
- Work for a global organization
- Job stability
- Great compensation package
The current opening is for a Production Engineer. Main duties include:
- Support plant operations in the area of production, cost, and quality
- Assist in plant and process design and implementation
- Develop and update operating procedures and training materials
- Provide input into design changes related to process safety and process control
- Develop and implement process improvement activities to improve safety, quality, production efficiency, and reliability
- Work with and train floor personnel to increase safety and to help recognize job hazards
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Chemical Process Engineer or similar
- Prior work experience working in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Prior background dealing with OSHA and PSM
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, highly analytical
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Improvements
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.