|Posted On||Jun 25, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$25 per hour|
$24.00 – $25.00 per hour
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 22755
This company is 120 years strong! They put the customer first and truly value their employees. They are in need of a CNC Machinist to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Growing company!
- 1st shift position
- Competitive pay and benefits
As CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for:
- Machining large parts
- Setting up, editing and operating vertical mills
- Reading blueprints and making parts from the prints
- Performing mathematical calculations
- Using inspection tools to check your work (micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Developing fixtures
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Some programming
To be considered for the CNC Machinist, you must have:
- At least 5 years of previous CNC experience working with vertical mills
- Be hands-on
- Have strong work ethic
- Experience reading blueprints and holding tolerances to +/ -.001
Key skills: CNC, Blueprints, Machining
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.