|Posted On||Jun 25, 2019|
Sidney, OH area
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22760
Hands-on Electrical/Controls Engineer needed at top manufacturer! Our client has been experiencing growth and needs to add a talented engineer to their staff. This is a company where you can stay long-term and make a difference.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401K plus match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Growing manufacturer
As Electrical/Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing control systems
- Programming, debugging, installing, testing PLC and HMI
- Improving processes
- Leading capital improvement projects
- Negotiating contracts for project assistance
- Developing/preparing project budgets and schedules
- Leading equipment installations
To be considered for the Electrical/Controls Engineer position you must have:
- AS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous experience
- Hands-on skills
- PLC, HMI, Robots, Vision Systems, Ethernet, etc., experience
- Ability to ready blueprints and schematics
- Experience with design
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
Key skills: PLC, HMI, Project Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.