|Posted On||Jun 25, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$27 per hour|
Columbus, OH area
$24 – $27 per hour
Job ID # 22757
This family owned manufacturing client has been on the cutting edge of technological innovation for nearly 40 years. They are looking for a dynamic individual to provide product support to some of their most influential clients. This position will work directly with very prominent public, private, and government agencies and will require a very technical background as well as excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Intention for direct-hire at end of contract
- Family owned and operated
- Tight knit company culture
Duties of the Product Specialist:
- Develop quotes and estimates for customers
- Manage projects from concept to pricing process
- Interact directly with customers and provide positive customer experience throughout the process
- Prepare company documentation (Contracts, BOM’s, PO’s, Etc.)
Requirements of the Product Specialist:
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Sales experience
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and configurations: Windows, OS, Linux, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Key skills: Sales, Product Support, Computer Science
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.