|Posted On||Jun 26, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22776
Our client is well-known in the manufacturing industry for the design and development of complex automated systems. As the company continues to grow through acquisitions and new business, a need has arisen for another Controls Engineer to join to their team. As a Controls Engineer, you will lead projects on their team including PLC/HMI Programming and Electrical Design efforts on various projects.
- Join a team that fosters creativity to solve the most complex problems that industry brings
- Great culture of a smaller organization backed by a large global organization
- Collaborate with engineers
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Work alongside multidiscipline engineering team to create custom automated systems
- Program PLC’s and HMI’s
- Work with 2D design software for electrical layout
- Actively participate in machine runoff and debugging
- Participate in professional development and continued growth and training
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years of experience programming PLC’s and HMI’s from scratch
- Electrical design experience utilizing CAD; SolidWorks DraftSight preferred
- Ability to travel to customer facilities
Key Skills: PLC, HMI, Electrical Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.