|Posted On||Jun 26, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$32 per hour|
$24 – $32 per hour plus OT
Job ID # 22763
Our client is growing and expanding production on all shifts. They recently completed a facility expansion to take on new business. Here is a great opportunity to work on brand new equipment! As the company continues to grow and develop, they are looking to bring on a Maintenance Technician to join the maintenance team.
- Grow your career and your education – all associates receive annual tuition reimbursement
- Brand new equipment in a clean facility
- Competitive base salary with overtime opportunities
Duties of the Maintenance Technician:
- Repair and troubleshoot industrial equipment and machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance activities utilizing systems
- Troubleshoot PLC’s and robotics
- Assist with facility maintenance: HVAC units, air handlers, etc.
- Collaborate with other maintenance technicians, coordinators, and supervisors to complete tasks
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum 1 year of industrial maintenance experience
- Ability to work off shift hours (2nd / 3rd / or Rotating Shift)
- Strong understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Willingness to collaborate on a multidisciplined team
Key skills: Maintenance, Industrial, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.