|Posted On||Jun 27, 2019|
$65,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22777
Our client has created a self-sustaining environment by manufacturing products and creating all of the equipment in their production process. Because they have new products launching every year, there are new responsibilities regularly, even for those who develop the equipment. Management takes care of the thing that keeps this continuous wheel turning - the people. They offer a well-rounded benefits package and a family friendly atmosphere that has an excellent work-life balance. You will have a flexible work schedule with little overtime. Currently, our client is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their team who will help develop the automation in their facility.
- Work-life balance with flexible schedule
- Well-rounded benefits package
- Self-sustaining company
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Working with plant production to develop automation solutions for new product launches
- Programming PLCs, HMIs and other automated equipment
- Assisting with layout of industrial automation for facility
- Debugging, adjusting and editing automation programs
- Assisting with assembly and set-up of automation equipment
- Working with design team, production, and other departments to ensure equipment meets production needs
- Troubleshooting automation issues during the start-up and new product launch phases
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A degree OR equivalent experience with manufacturing automation
- Strong background in programming and troubleshooting PLCs and plant automation
- Ability to communicate with internal departments
Key skills: Extensive automation experience, PLC programming, communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.