|Posted On||Jun 27, 2019|
$55,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22778
Our client company got their start in the mid-1970`s and have been growing ever since. They are well known for their long lasting, high quality equipment that is used in various ways all over the world as well as their low-turnover rate. Working for this company you will enjoy stability as they are continually growing and expanding. They are well-known for their family-friendly work environment, having great benefits, and flexible work environment.
- Ability to be creative in your design and development of industrial equipment
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
- Ability to wear a lot of different hats
Main duties of the Mechanical Engineer position include:
- Perform mechanical design of industrial equipment
- Utilize SolidWorks and AutoCAD to design equipment
- Aid in the build and assembly of industrial equipment
- Communicate with customers to determine their equipment and business needs
- Estimate project and design costs, provide quotes to customers
- Hands-on problem-solving and troubleshooting as necessary
- Project management
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer position include:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Prior experience using 3D CAD, ideally SolidWorks
- Ability to communicate and work directly with customer
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to be hands-on when necessary
- Mechanical Engineering
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.