|Posted On||Jun 27, 2019|
Fort Wayne, IN
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 21578
Family company who treats you like one of their own. They have a history of proving long-term career growth opportunities. This manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a talented Controls Engineer to join their organization. Their plant has a variety of automation technology that will keep you challenged and having fun, while providing you with a secure career and an excellent benefit package.
- New automation systems
- Secure career with freedom to be an engineer
- Great people to work with
As a Controls Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- PLC programming and troubleshooting; some design
- Automation and technical support: Vision systems, plant network, VPN
- Project Management for automation upgrades and plant support
- Program and PM documentation/backup
- Training Electricians on automation systems
To be considered for the Controls Engineer position you must have:
- A two or four-year engineering degree
- Or proven experience with solid work history
- Proven automation experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to support a fast-paced manufacturing plant
Key skills: PLC, HMIs, Motors
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.