|Posted On||Jun 28, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$34 per hour|
$25 – $34 per hour
Job ID # 22783
Our client is growing and is on the move - literally. In order to support growth, they are moving in to a brand new facility. Not only will you get to enjoy your new surroundings, you will be paid for all of the time you spend there. Our client pays time-and-a-half for any hours worked over 40 hours. You will also enjoy an ownership group that is committed to continually growing the company, and a team that supports each other in order to be the best. Currently, due to growth, our client is looking for an Electrical Designer to join their team.
- Brand new facilities
- Paid overtime
- Growing company
- Support management and team
Duties of the Electrical Designer include:
- Work with customers to determine electrical needs for machinery and equipment
- Design and layout of control panels and electrical systems
- Perform wiring and schematic drawings
- Reduce the cost and increase performance of electrical systems through design improvements
- Make design changes and modifications to electrical drawings
- Develop content for electrical system manuals
- Work with customers and Controls Engineers to ensure electrical systems meet machinery needs
Requirements for the Electrical Designer are:
- Electrical Engineering education OR equivalent electrical design experience
- Experience with electrical system and schematic design
- Ability to communicate and work with internal and external personnel to meet product needs
- CAD knowledge
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.