|Posted On||Jun 28, 2019|
$80,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 22786
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade and addition of state-of-the-art automated technology at their facility. The Controls Engineer at this location will not only get the satisfaction of leading this renovation project, but also maintaining this equipment at maximum efficiency long after its installation. This won`t be your everyday, tedious Controls Engineer position.
- Great benefits and PTO package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Debugging, repairing and troubleshooting plant automation (PLCs, etc)
- Developing and integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through additions and upgrades to automation equipment
- Overseeing and managing installation of automation equipment in the facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Traveling to other facilities to help with automation may be required, but minimal
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related automation position in a manufacturing facility Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment in a facility
- Experience with capital equipment upgrades
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to do some minor travel at times
Key skills: Manufacturing automation background, integration experience, continuous improvement mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.