|Posted On||Jul 05, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22791
This organization has been around for over 40 years and have established themselves as a leader in their industry. They serve a number of industries and are growing in all directions. They offer a family-oriented work environment and the opportunity to make an immediate difference. This is a company where you will have job stability, growth opportunity, freedom and flexibility in the workplace, and the support of an experienced and growing organization. The current opening is for an experienced and talented Process Engineer.
- Great benefits, tuition reimbursement
- Family-oriented and flexible work environment
- Ability to make an immediate impact
The current opening is for a Process Engineer. Main duties include:
- Utilize your technical knowledge and experience to improve the manufacturing operation
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment and resolve processing issues
- Develop and implement best-in-class processes
- Manage external vendors when needed
- Identify and justify capital equipment improvement needs
- Provide cost analysis and justification for capital expenditures
Qualifications for the Process Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering preferred, equivalent experience considered
- Prior experience in a chemical or plastics manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be highly analytical, strong problem solver
- Hands-on, out on the plant floor mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with industrial robotics and PLC’s preferred
- Strategic, analytical
- Plastics or Chemical manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.