|Posted On||Jul 09, 2019|
Fort Wayne, IN
$63,000 – $68,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 22789
Here is an opportunity to join a family-owned company where you will be treated like one of their own. They value your wisdom, work ethic, morals and dedication. They value the quality of their product and know that if they instill this passion within their employees that they will maintain their high-quality standards. This company will offer you a secure place to work, clean environment, coupled with great culture. They are searching for a talented Quality Supervisor who likes to lead by example and truly believe in empowering others.
Why You Should Apply:
- Excellent benefit package
- 401k and HSA match
- PTO plan
- Family-owned company
As a Quality Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring processes meet SOPs, FDA guidelines, quality standards
- Following HACCP, safety procedures, and other quality protocols
- Coaching, training and mentoring approximately 10-15 lab technicians
- Ensuring quality goals are being met
- Assisting with reducing waste and improving costs
- Evaluating and disciplining associates
- Determining root cause of issues and implementing corrective actions
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor position include:
- A four-year degree; quality experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Enjoy being hands on; mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work on an afternoon shift
Key skills: production leadership, hands on, quality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.