|Posted On||Jul 11, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22819
Why you should apply:
- Growth - 2 new plants opening up in the next year
- Unique industry
- Environmental award-winning company
- Impactful position
Our client is a leader in producing an environmentally friendly product that is widely used in the automotive industry, as well as other industries throughout the country. They have expanded in the Midwest and in Canada in recent years and will be opening 2 more facilities in the US in the next year. They are currently looking to hire a hands-on Production Manager within their Canton facility.
Main duties of the Production Manager include:
- Directly overseeing 4 Production Supervisors and leading/guiding a production force of nearly 50 individuals
- Leading 5S, CI and quality initiatives throughout the plant
- Ensuring safety measures are met, and bringing new safety culture mindset to the plant
- Acting as a change-agent in driving lean and process improvement ideas
- Developing new job training and performance metrics
- BS degree ideally - but not required
- Experience working within a foundry, casting plant or melt-shop environment is 100% required
- Must be a hands-on, ‘on the shop floor’ type of Production Manager
- Production Management
- Foundry, casting or melt
- Quality and Safety
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.