|Posted On||Jul 11, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$27 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$24 – $27 per hour
Job ID # 22827
This growing facility was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit facility and team that now has the corporate support of a billion-dollar industry leader. They’re current need is for an experienced process engineer to join the team. This individual will be responsible for implementing continuous improvement initiatives, reducing scrap and waste, and managing capital equipment projects. This comes with plenty of opportunity for advancement and growth!
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Maintenance Technician Include:
- Perform preventive maintenance and equipment repairs on all plant machinery, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot plant automation, including PLCs, and HMI
- Assist in implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Assist in facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician include:
- The ability to work off shift and overtime as needed
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting
- Experience Troubleshooting PLCs and plant electrical equipment
Key skills: Multi-craft maintenance, PLC troubleshooting, preventive maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.