|Posted On||Jul 17, 2019|
Youngstown, OH area
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22852
Our client is a leading steel manufacturer and is growing rapidly. They are an international company and employ thousands of people across North America, Europe, and Asia. They have over 2 million square feet of manufacturing space in the U.S. and are continually updating their production lines, processes, and technology. Our client will offer a great compensation package to include a tremendous base salary, low cost benefits, vacation, and retirement. You will be able to make an immediate impact in this leadership role.
The current opening is for a General Manager, overseeing Quality and Metallurgical Engineering. Main duties include:
- Manage and oversee the metallurgical lab
- Provide technical assistance and quality support to the entire operations management group
- Interface with customers on all quality related issues
- Develop and implement new mill practices and processes to satisfy customer requirements
- Provide leadership, training, and direction to the entire organization regarding QA issues and certifications
- B.S. degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must have experience working in a steel manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data in order to make critical decision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.