|Posted On||Jul 19, 2019|
$55,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 22859
Exciting times are ahead for our client! They have experienced massive growth on a constant pace and are continuing to add to their team. This is your chance to make a difference with an expanding organization and make yourself known in the process. In addition to playing a key role in a growing company, you will have the opportunity to experience great fringe benefits, including low cost health plans and a solid 401k match. Currently, they are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team.
- Constantly growing and stable company
- Great fringe benefits
- Ability to make your mark in quality assurance
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues on incoming parts and implement countermeasures
- Work with suppliers and plant personnel to resolve quality issues with parts
- Perform supplier quality audits
- Monitor and modify quality documents
- Train inspectors on ways to improve inspection on incoming parts
- Work to improve company quality standards
- Assist with quality inspection and quality analysis of products
- Minimal travel to suppliers
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or related position
- Root cause analysis experience
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints
- Strong communication and interaction skills with internal personal, customers, and suppliers
- Automotive experience preferred
- Will pay relocation if needed
Key skills: Quality assurance experience, strong root cause skills, strong communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.