|Posted On||Jul 22, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22850
Our client relies heavily on their software systems to support their entire organization’s day to day operation. As their business grows, they are looking to bring on a Programmer/Analyst to join their team. Do you have around 5 years of experience in software development? If so, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills with a stable direct hire opportunity.
- Full benefits package – Insurance, 401k match, PTO
- Stable company with a reputable product line
- Ability to grow your skillset on a daily basis
Duties of the Programmer/Analyst:
- Design, code, test/debug internal software following security requirements
- Provide application support by improving and enhancing existing systems
- Participate in problem solving initiatives with the company’s business unit
- Analyze business requirements for company operation including systems and databases
- Work with cross departmental teams throughout organization
Qualifications of the Entry Level Programmer:
- 5+ years of programming and development of enterprise software and applications (ERP and EDI system)
- Experience with SQL, IBM AS400, and IBM RPG
- Understanding of business processes and systems
- Ability to wear multiple hats within the organization
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.