|Posted On||Jul 22, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22857
Our client is a custom automation development and integration company that has been growing and penetrating numerous markets and industries for nearly 20 years now. They offer attractive benefits that include very low-cost medical premiums and very low deductibles, 401k matching, and relocation assistance.
- Very stable and growing industry
- Be part of a highly technical, cutting-edge corporation
- Excellent medical benefits
They are currently looking to hire a proven Sales Engineer to assist in growing the business. Main duties include:
- Travel, roughly 60% of the time (including some overnight) to clients and prospective new business customers to aid in the growth of the organization
- Utilize a highly technical engineering mindset to help sell these complex automated systems
- Attend technical trade shows throughout the region
- Act as a liaison between engineering and clients
- Aid in quoting/negotiating for new business
- Utilize a knowledge of product design to assist customers with technical questions/concerns
- BS degree ideally in a technical engineering field
- At least 2-4 years of experience working as a Sales or Applications Engineer for a company that produces automated equipment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to travel (60%)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.