|Posted On||Jul 22, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22863
Our client is a steel manufacturer who is hiring due to their recent growth. They are a global company with employees all over the world. By working for this company, you will enjoy working day shift hours, tremendous management support, and the opportunity to make a major impact for the company as a whole. You will influence and support a team of associate’s underneath you. You will receive a great compensation package to include paid overtime, bonuses, vacation, and retirement.
- Leadership opportunity
- Great job stability
- Global corporation
The current opening is for an Electrical Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Supervise electrical maintenance activities in a steel manufacturing environment
- Enforce all safety policies and procedures
- Assist in the planning of large projects and equipment installations
- Supervise and train the Union workforce
- Identify potential failures, plan preventative repairs
- Develop and implement plans to reduce unscheduled delays
- 2-year degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience working in a steel mill
- Excellent leadership ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Strong safety background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.