|Posted On||Jul 22, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22864
Our client is looking to hire a talented procurement specialist to manage and coordinate the procurement process for significant capital projects. This is a full-time/direct hire opening and is a new role for our client due to their recent substantial growth. They have approved major CAPEX programs that will help the company continue to be a leader in their industry for years to come. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability, growth, tremendous compensation, and excellent benefits.
- Low-cost benefits with low deductibles and great coverage
- Company is experiencing tremendous growth
- Great job stability
The current opening is for a CAPEX Buyer. Main duties include:
- Coordinate and manage procurement process for capital projects
- Develop and lead strategic sourcing activities
- Maintain all KPI’s in order to accomplish target cost savings
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to support and deliver great value in performance, product selection, performance, and price
- Negotiate commercial terms of purchases
- Assist with continuous improvement goals/projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must have relevant procurement experience in a strategic sourcing role
- Prior experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Strong background utilizing Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strategic Sourcing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.