|Posted On||Jul 23, 2019|
Youngstown, OH area
$55,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 22866
Our client is searching for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join their team. They are a global company who is currently undergoing a lot of growth and expansion. This organization is dedicated to their employees and that is proven through a safe and stable work environment. You will enjoy a tremendous compensation package to include a great base salary, annual bonus, matching 401(k), great vacation package, and low-cost benefits with great coverage.
- Low-cost benefits with great coverage
- Great job stability
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
The current opening is for an experienced Maintenance Planner. Main duties include:
- Plan all the mechanical/electrical maintenance activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of safety practices
- Troubleshoot equipment and system failures – perform root-cause analysis and develop solutions
- Develop preventative maintenance procedures
- Lead the mechanical and electrical portion of maintenance planning meetings
- Utilize Oracle, become a Super User of the system
- Assist in determining the correct maintenance staffing levels
- Two-year degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience using CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Software)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and AutoCAD
- Experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Maintenance Planning
- Highly Analytical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.