|Posted On||Jul 23, 2019|
$100,000 – $115,000
Job ID # 22869
Our client is a global automotive manufacturing organization that has a large machining, fabrication and welding operation in a small town outside of Columbus, OH. This company will offer you stability and growth. The benefits are very competitive in cost and they match nicely on 401k plans. Bonuses have been paying out over 100% in recent years, and perhaps the most unique benefit is that you’ll get a chance to wear several hats and become a key contributor to a major organization. They’ll also offer full relocation assistance.
- Exceptional benefits
- Major tier-1 automotive supplier
- Strong bonus plan
Main duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Directly lead a small team (4-6) of Quality Engineers and provide leadership, training, motivation and mentoring
- Develop all quality programs throughout the plant
- Act as the key voice to customers on all quality matters
- Ensure all compliance to customer standards
- Provide leadership and training on the plant’s IATF system
- BS degree ideal but not required
- Tier 1 automotive experience is required
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Manager- required
- Exceptional customer interaction and leadership experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.