|Posted On||Jul 24, 2019|
Bryan, OH area
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22873
This manufacturing corporation invests in their people and their community. They are innovative and offer a challenging work environment. They also have excellent benefits and growth opportunity. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and make a difference.
Our client is in need of a Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Work-life balance
- Family friendly community
- Career growth potential
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance provided (local candidates are preferred)
As Production/Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting production
- Working with vendors regarding parts, materials and equipment purchases and ensuring they meet quality standards
- Ensuring quality and safety of the lines
- Improving processes (both current and future)
- Reducing costs
- Designing and specifying tooling and fixtures
- Creating, maintaining and using SPC, FMEA and PFMEA
- Preparing reports and documentation
- Managing and completing projects
Requirements for the Production/Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A four-year degree in Engineering or similar, along with 2+ years' experience in manufacturing/process/production engineering within an automotive manufacturing facility
- Previous process improvement experience is desired
- Experience with tooling, fixtures, CNC etc., is highly desired
- Hands-on; go-getter
- Willing and able to learn new processes
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.