|Posted On||Jul 29, 2019|
$60,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22881
For nearly 100 years, our client has perfected its manufacturing process and they have created a stronghold in their industry as a result of their expertise. They are not just happy with the status quo, however, and are continually setting goals for the future, including their current 2022 vision. The employees are known for their teamwork mentality toward these goals and the company is also known for its great work culture. Currently, our client is looking to add a Process Engineer to this team with a background in converting processes or similar experience.
- Company stability
- Teamwork mentality and great work culture
- Constant future visions
Duties of the Converting Process Engineer include:
- Reducing waste and increasing efficiency through continuous improvement initiatives
- Improving yields and work flow throughout converting process
- Designing and developing process changes in converting process
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and bottlenecks in the converting process
- Using data to analyze trends in equipment issues and implement corrective actions
- Assisting with capital equipment upgrades
- Working with equipment operators to determine converting process issues
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and setting process parameters
Requirements for the Converting Process Engineer include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical field
- Proven experience as a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, or related position
- Previous experience with converting, slitting, winding, or similar process is necessary
- Experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the plant
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Converting process knowledge or similar
- Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.