|Posted On||Jul 29, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$28 per hour|
$22 – $28
Job ID # 22882
For nearly 100 years, our client has perfected its manufacturing process and they have created a stronghold in their industry as a result of their expertise. They are not just happy with the status quo, however, and are continually setting goals for the future, including their current 2022 vision. The employees are known for their teamwork mentality toward these goals and the company is also known for its great work culture. Currently, our client is looking to add a Process Technician to their team. This is a 1st shift position.
- Company stability
- Teamwork mentality and great work culture
- Constant future visions
Duties of the Process Technician include:
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and bottlenecks in the manufacturing process and make changes and/or repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Work with equipment operators to determine process issues and make changes
- Determine the root cause of issues and make cost-effective countermeasures
- Assist with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and help set process parameters
Requirements for the Process Technician include:
- Previous certifications or technical training
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience and willingness to be on the manufacturing floor
- Technical mindset
- The ability to work with all levels of the plant
- Technical training or certifications
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.