|Posted On||Aug 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22888
Become part of a growing company where you will have the opportunity to grow with it. This company has a tremendous outlook, sales, business plan, financial backing and people to succeed well into the future. This is a place where you can have fun and make things happen.
As a Production Manager for this company you will:
- Lead efforts to take the manufacturing operation to the next level
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, processes, personnel and equipment
- Implement new strategies, processes and equipment that will result in higher levels of success
- Train and develop staff on formal continuous improvement processes
- Implement and instill a sense of pride for the company within the shop and production employees
To be considered for this Production Manager role you must have:
- Proven leadership experience and accomplishments in a manufacturing company that fabricates, welds, and assembles
- "Get out on the floor kind of personality"; ability to garner respect from all levels of individuals
- Formal continuous improvement experience such as lean manufacturing
- Drive to succeed, high energy level, excellent communication skills
- Good work history
- A four-year degree
Top skills needed: leadership, fabrication and manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.