|Posted On||Aug 06, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22886
This world class, tier-one automotive supplier is undergoing unprecedented growth and customer expansion. As a leading automotive supplier for over 30 years, this company has the talented staff and advanced equipment to push meet the industries ever-changing demands. This company offers a great benefit package, paid overtime, and promotional opportunities. To meet their current needs, their most urgent need is for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Work closely with plant leadership, design engineers, and new model team to lead continuous improvement activities and facility-wide process optimization
- Create plans to reduce inventory, improve product flow, and enhance yields
- Provide support for new model launch, line layouts, and cell development
- Assist the quality department in product and process quality efforts
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Technology
- Previous experience working as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably an automotive supplier
- Lean, Continuous Improvement, and other process optimization skill-sets
- Continuous Improvement
- High-volume manufacturing
- Automotive experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.