|Posted On||Aug 07, 2019|
$48,000 – $50,000 + OT
Indianapolis, IN area
Job ID # 22890
This manufacturing company is part of a global corporation that has a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. They are growing and expanding and need to add a talented Accountant to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid OT
As Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Cost accounting
- Preparing production and other reports
- Processing invoices
- Monthly inventory
- Preparing budgets
- Assisting with accounts payable
To be considered for the Accountant position, you must have:
- An AS degree or higher, along with at least two years of previous accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with cost accounting, budgets, inventory
Key skills: Accounting, Budget, Inventory
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.