|Posted On||Aug 09, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$25 per hour|
$20 – $25 per hour
Job ID # 22894
- Stable opportunity
- Develop skills
This company has a several decades of positive reputation. Growth and expansion have created the need to hire on a SolidWorks Designer to their team. This company will allow you to use your creativity and engineering mind to create the next generation of their products. This is a contract position with the potential to go direct.
As a Designer for this company you be responsible for:
- Design new components, systems, mechanisms, structures and more
- Design products that meet tooling and manufacturability constraints
- Optimize designs for cost, quality and performance
- Communicating with several departments to harness all ideas and suggestions
- Making the best proactive decisions to produce best end results
To be considered for this Design Engineer role you must have:
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D design using SolidWorks
- Proven experience and accomplishments designing and delivery new models
- Analytical and creative mind
Key skills: SolidWorks
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.