|Posted On||Aug 12, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$28 per hour|
$24 – $28 per hour
Fort Wayne, IN
Job ID # 22895
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a family-owned company with the stability and business-volume of a larger organization, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying production equipment and critical components to some of the region’s top manufacturers for over 60 years. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep pace with growing demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a 1st-Shift Maintenance Supervisor.
Why should you apply?:
- First-shift opportunity
- Minimal weekends and evenings
- A chance to hire and build your own department
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Hire, train, mentor, motivate, and develop a team of maintenance personnel to ensure machine reliability, up-time, and efficiency, while reducing repairs and break downs.
- Partner with plant management and production teams to coordinate preventative maintenance and repair schedules
- Assist in the development and tracking of department budget and cost savings strategies
Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Previous experience leading maintenance and skilled trades personnel in a manufacturing environment
- The willingness to be hands-on and work on equipment as need be
- The ability to work overtime (up to 10 hours a week paid at 1.5x) as needed
- Non-union manufacturing experience preferred
- Maintenance Supervision
- CNC machining
- High-volume manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.