|Posted On||Aug 12, 2019|
Indianapolis, IN area
$50,000 – $55,000 + paid OT
Job ID # 22896
This growing company is looking to hire! They are a top area manufacturer and need to add an MRO Supervisor to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Paid OT
- Great benefits (very inexpensive and great coverage)
- Paid time off
- Growing company
- Stable manufacturer
As MRO Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and leading Associates in shipping and receiving
- Approving timecards
- Planning, assigning and directing work
- Managing delivery and MRO crib
- Determining shipping priorities and methods
- Overseeing shipping activities and determining space requirements, position in truck and legal load limits
- Maintaining ERP system
- Inspecting incoming shipments which includes rejecting damaged items, reporting shortages, etc.
- Inspecting material handling equipment
- Preparing bills of lading
Requirements of the MRO Supervisor include:
- A BS degree, or at least 5 years of previous experience (or a combo of both) and MRO, shipping, receiving and supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: MRO, production control, manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.