|Posted On||Aug 12, 2019|
Indianapolis, IN area
$50,000 – $55,000 + paid OT
Job ID # 22897
This corporation is known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry.
Why should you apply?:
They have excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
Our client is in need of a Training Coordinator to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Training Coordinator include:
- Analyzing current training and workforce practices
- Working with management to determine training needs
- Developing and choosing training material for the plant
- Developing testing for the completion of training
- Using Microsoft Office Suite
Requirements of the Training Coordinator:
- Previous training experience in a manufacturing facility (ideally knowledge of CNC equipment). This includes a wide variety of areas including: on-the-job, customer service, health and safety, professional development, retraining, use of computers, leadership, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- A BS degree is preferred; equivalent experience will be accepted
Key skills: Training, Manufacturing, MS Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.