|Posted On||Aug 16, 2019|
Ann Arbor, MI
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22907
- Global leader in a very unique industry
- 5 years of continuous growth
- Fast track to upper mobility
Our client has become of global leader in a unique industry (non-automotive) with consistent growth - year after year. If you’re tired of working for an organization where you don’t get noticed, then this could be the place for you. They currently have an urgent need for a Commodity Buyer.
Main duties of the Commodity Buyer include:
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and source for new suppliers
- Negotiate costs on commodities and components
- Develop price/cost analysis during new product development phases
- Research new markets to help the company achieve strategic goals
- Evaluate suppliers and present information to Sr. Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Purchasing or a similar field
- At least 3-5 years of experience working as a Buyer or Sourcing Specialist within manufacturing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ability to source and qualify new suppliers
- Strong understanding of overall commodity management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.