|Posted On||Aug 19, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$30 per hour|
$25 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 22911
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help manufacturing companies and end users in several different facets and pride themselves on exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in several different industries and join a growing company. Currently, they have a need for a CMM Specialist.
- Job variety
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth
- Paid OT
Duties of the CMM Specialist include:
- Operate CMM and perform dimensional layouts in CMM
- Write programs for CMM and edit programs for part changes
- Ensure products conform to industry and company quality standards by using CMM and other quality inspection equipment such as gages, calipers, etc.
- Read blueprints and ensure products have correct dimensions and tolerances
- Assist with the root cause analysis of quality issues/nonconformances and help to create corrective actions
- Perform quality inspections of incoming materials
Requirements for the CMM Specialist:
- Proven experience programming and operating CMMs
- Ability to read and analyze part blueprints
- Experience performing incoming quality inspection of materials
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
Key skills: CMM programming/operation, blueprint reading skills, problem solving abilities
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.