|Posted On||Aug 20, 2019|
|Salary||$15-$22 per hour|
$15 – $22 per hour
Job ID # 22912
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end users in several different facets and pride themselves on exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in several different industries and join a growing company. Currently, they have a need for a Quality Inspector. This is a 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm shift.
- Job variety
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth
- Paid OT
Duties of Quality Inspector include:
- Perform quality inspection of incoming parts and materials
- Read blueprints and ensure products comply with dimensions
- Use quality inspection equipment (CMMs, gages, etc) to measure parts and materials
- Quarantine nonconforming parts and materials
- Work with Quality Manager on nonconformances and implement corrective actions
Requirements for the Quality Inspector:
- Previous experience performing quality inspection of incoming parts and materials
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience using various quality inspection equipment
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work 12:00 – 8:00 pm shift
Key skills: Quality inspection experience, blueprint reading, quality inspection equipment experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.